小型企业 Improvement Grants
Small businesses and property owners in five 亚特兰大 税收分配 District (TADs) can apply for grants of up to $20,000 for interior and exterior improvements.
Invest Atlanta has launched the 小型企业 Improvement Grant program to support local
small businesses and commercial property owners located in five of the 亚特兰大’s 税收分配
地区(TADs) - Campbellton Road, Hollowell-ML King, Metropolitan Parkway, Perry Bolton, and
Tenants and commercial property owners are eligible to apply for grants of up to $20,000 that can be used for both internal and external improvements. Please note that vacant commercial properties are not eligible at this time.
Program 应用程序s and 的指导方针
Find out of your property is located within an eligible TAD
Visit Fulton County's property map database and type address
Click “view full property profile” once the property information appears
If it lists any of the 5 TADs, your property or business may be eligible.
For additional information, 詹妮弗联系好, Vice President of Planning and Strategic Initiatives at Invest Atlanta. Email: email@example.com
- Project must be less than 15,000 square feet.
- A minimum of 50% of funds must be used for exterior improvements.
- All exterior improvements must be visible from the public right-of-way.
- Eligible exterior improvements include: painting, 照明, 窗户, 门, 框架, 标志, 树冠, 遮雨篷, 盖茨, 击剑, 景观, 建筑表面修理, 地面升级.
- Interior improvements should significantly enhance the customer and employee experience.
- Eligible interior improvements include: flooring, 墙, 天花板, 暖通空调, 热水器, 管道, 电, and structural repairs to 墙, 地板, 楼梯, 和室内门.
- 某些软成本, such as architectural and planning services, are eligible but shall not exceed 10% of grant amount.
- Awardees must provide a match equal to at least 20% of the grant award and demonstrate the project as proposed would not happen without the TAD grant assistance.
- Properties owned or occupied by a government or public agency
- Properties used for residential purposes
- Churches and religious institution facilities (commercial buildings owned by churches or religious institutions are eligible)
- Operations, inventory, and other soft costs